We provide a broad range of services to support the uptake and effective, efficient delivery of personal budgets and personal health budgets, including:
- Support with financial planning and reporting, including use of our unique web-based portal enabling individuals and commissioners to have real-time access to detailed budget spend
- Identifying appropriate service provision – with a particular focus on creative solutions rather than defaulting to traditional, high-cost provision
- Signposting and supporting individuals to make the most of community resources to help meet health, social care and wellbeing needs
- Support in the recruitment, training and management of personal assistants (PAs), including payroll, insurance and HMRC requirements
- Management of bank accounts for personal budget holders where required under a third party arrangement or Individual Service Fund (ISF)
- Support with service provider performance issues, including personnel issues with PAs
We have also partnered with PCG Technology Solutions to provide industry leading web-based tools enabling people with personal budgets to self-manage their budget with ease.